Maritime and Aviation Transport Update27 June 2022
This new publication from our Maritime and Transport team offers you a variety of articles ranging from case studies to essential updates, providing you with macro and micro perspectives on events, changes and challenges that shape the Maritime and Aviation Transport industry.
In our first issue, we provide insight into recent and current developments, including:
- making waves – a story of a ship navigating serious risks while under arrest
- potential implications of proposed amendments to the Transport Safety Investigation Regulations 2021
- case studies regarding the application of the “dangerous recreational activity” defence in aviation-related claims
- an analysis of the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict on shipping and associate challenges arising, and
- the use of blockchain technology in the logistics/transport industry.
In addition to the feature articles, we have included a collection of national and state-based legal developments.
Click the image to open a PDF version of the publication. You can also access a print-friendly version of the PDF here. If there are any topics you would like us to cover, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for maritime or email@example.com for aviation.