Corporate & Commercial
What market slow down?
Blue-chip corporates and institutions remain active in pursuing mid-market transactions. And that's exactly our space.
A commercial approach to getting commercial outcomes
Large companies, SMEs and governments need a broad range of commercial legal services to meet their business and project objectives on-time and on-budget.
Sparke a better experience
- cutting-edge experience—we've advised on hundreds of iconic corporate deals and in the last 24 months advised on deals with a value totalling $3 billion
- world-class capability—our corporate lawyers all joined us to advise on mid-market transactions after working in top-tier Australian and global firms
- the best approach—we invest our time to understand what our clients want to achieve, their risk appetites and operating styles
- great value—we co-develop pricing with our clients to strike the right balance of fairness, certainty and risk-sharing, and
- the right size—our team's size and style ensures every client is important and gets our absolute commitment.
- broad expertise—across the spectrum of commercial needs, we apply our knowledge and skills in practical ways to deliver excellent outcomes
- an integrated approach—we invest our time to understand our clients' business environment, priorities, risk appetite, people and what they value
- great value—we are always cost-conscious and work with clients to create pricing solutions that are fair, provide certainty and share risk
- focus—every client is important to us and gets our absolute focus and commitment
- tech-savvy—we use technology to reduce risk, streamline processes, improve consistency and reduce cost, and
- integrated expertise—commercial issues rarely involve isolated areas of law so we work with our experts in the firm to ensure all issues are addressed to minimise risk and make the most of opportunities.