Sparke Helmore is working hard to support the efforts of the authorities to manage the impact of the coronavirus. We continue to monitor developments and put in place measures to keep our people safe and ensure ongoing business continuity, service, and support for our valued clients.
We are confident the measures we have put in place will enable our people to continue to safely deliver the service that our clients are accustomed to. Those measures include:
- closely monitoring guidance from government agencies and health authorities to ensure that our policies and practices reflect the latest recommendations
- supporting the ability of our people to work from locations outside our offices, including ensuring we have the operational infrastructure for our people to work remotely without business interruption
- extending our current flexible work-from-home arrangements to encourage and enable all our people to reduce their potential exposure to the virus
- restricting business travel to reduce the potential of exposing our team members, customers, or business guests to unnecessary risk, including suspending all international travel and restricting domestic business travel to business critical only
- requiring all but essential business meetings to be conducted by phone or videoconference
- postponing all Sparke Helmore-hosted events until further notice
- encouraging our people to be mindful of their and their clients’ wellbeing and embrace social distancing and healthy habits, such as hand hygiene, to slow down the potential for the virus to spread, and
- adopting a precautionary approach regarding any of our people who may need to self-isolate.
We are aware that many of our clients are also facing challenges in the current environment. We are ready and able to assist and work through those challenges.
Thank you to all our clients for their continued and valued support during these difficult times.