Tackling complex with common sense
Our Workplace Group comprise employment, industrial and safety experts who take a practical approach to advising executives, managers, government decision-makers and their organisations on how to create and manage productive, flexible and safe workplaces.
Sparke a better experience
- risk management—preserving and enhancing personal and corporate reputations and ensuring productive, flexible and safe workplaces
- genuine partnership—partnering with clients for the long-term to deliver legal services in line with their business and commercial objectives
- strategy coupled with pragmatism—understanding workplace environments and the issues clients face, and providing common sense solutions that address the heart of the problem and deliver workable solutions
- predictive accuracy—by having the right people with the right skills and experience gained from working with a range of Australia's governments and leading corporates, from the board room to the coal face, we provide predictive accuracy about likely outcomes
- always accessible—we understand that urgent means urgent, particularly when incidents occur, and our team is always available to help with urgent issues, regardless of the notice or time of day
- integrated expertise—we work with our statutory classes insurance team to ensure the interlocking liabilities arising from employee issues involving workers' rights, safety and employment are addressed in ways that minimise risk from all perspectives, and
- quality and value—we have stringent quality controls and are always cost-conscious and focused on providing value for money.