Workplace Podcast #3 - The Evolving Workplace28 May 2020
With the gradual easing of restrictions, this episode focuses on returning to work in the COVID-19 environment.
Join Roland Hassall and Carlie Holt as they discuss employment and safety considerations organisations need to take into account as they start to return to “normal” operations:
What do organisations need to consider when bringing people back to the workplace?
- How will workers get to work safely?
- When people do return to work, what training if any needs to be reconsidered?
- How are employers who have varied arrangements with their employees going to revert to the "new normal"?
- How do employers manage employees who don't want to return to work because they're concerned about the risk of illness?
- What do employers do when JobKeeper payments run out if things aren't back to normal?