Sparke Helmore Lawyers is pleased to announce that 35 of its lawyers have been listed in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in Australia.
Adam Fuller, Deborah Morris, Geoff Woolf, Maxine Feletti and Richard Chew were listed for the first time in the Guide. Commercial Insurance Partner Catherine Power was also awarded the accolade of Lawyer of the Year for exceptional client service in Canberra—the first time a lawyer at Sparke Helmore has received this recognition.
"We are so proud that 35 of our lawyers have been selected for the Best Lawyers' Australia list—up from 27 last year. It's great to see that the high calibre of our legal practitioners across our four practice areas has been recognised by our industry peers," said Phillip Salem, National Managing Partner.
"These listings are a reflection of our lawyers' unwavering commitment to putting our clients at the heart of what we do. Congratulations to all those named—and special congratulations to Catherine Power for being acknowledged with an award reflecting the firm's values."
The following lawyers are featured in this year's list:
Corporate & Commercial
- Adam Fuller: Banking and Finance Law
- Alan McKelvey: Mining Law
- Ben Burney: Banking and Finance Law
- Catie Moore: Construction/Infrastructure Law and Energy Law
- Chris Drury: Planning and Environmental Law
- James Minchinton: Mining Law, Natural Resources Law and Oil & Gas Law
- Jason Lambeth: Corporate/Governance Practice and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Leon Sakaris: Real Property Law
- Mark Hickey: Real Property Law
- Paul Tobin: Construction /Infrastructure Law
- Richard Chew: Information Technology Law
- Tim Castle: Insolvency and Reorganisation Law, and Litigation
Best Lawyers has been published for more than 30 years. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 70 countries. Lawyers on the list are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.