Sparke Helmore has been recommended in five practice areas and 10 of the firm's lawyers have received special mentions in the 2016 Legal 500 Asia Pacific Directory.
Sparke Helmore's Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A, Insurance, Restructuring and Insolvency, and TMT teams have all been recognised by Legal 500 as leaders in their respective fields.
Congratulations to the following partners, who have received special mentions in the 2016 Directory:
- Adam Fuller, Banking and Finance
- Adrian Kemp, Commercial Insurance
- Ben Burney, Banking and Finance
- Hal Lloyd, Mergers and Acquisitions
- John Coorey, Commercial Insurance
- Malcolm Cameron, Commercial Insurance
- Nick Humphrey, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Richard Anicich, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Richard Chew, Intellectual Property and Trademarks, and
- Tim Castle, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
The Legal 500, which is updated annually, profiles law firms internationally and recognises leading firms and practitioners across different areas of law within the Asia Pacific region. The listings are determined by feedback received from over 250,000 legal practitioners as well from independent research on each law firm's deals and matters over the past financial year.