Sparke Helmore is proud to announce four special counsel and 15 senior associate promotions this year, effective 1 July 2022.
All of the firm’s practice groups have reason to celebrate, with the spread of promotions representing excellence across teams and locations.
National Managing Partner, Andrew White, said, "These promotions attest to the quality of our people and I'm very pleased these 19 exceptionally talented lawyers have been promoted. Bringing such outstanding people up through the ranks is incredibly important to our growth and demonstrates the depth of opportunity that exists nationally in our firm."
Congratulations to all of our promoted special counsel and senior associates.
- Jenna Cotterill, Corporate & Commercial, Newcastle
- Adam Cunynghame, Government, Melbourne
- Aimee Dash, Workplace, Perth
- Leith Helsdon, Government, Brisbane
- Madeleine Armstrong, Workplace, Melbourne
- Max Calligeros, Statutory Lines Insurance, Adelaide
- Molly Campbell, Government, Canberra
- Alex Chan, Government, Adelaide
- Jonathan Crass, Government, Melbourne
- Georgina Dodd, Workplace, Sydney
- Lara Douglas, Commercial Insurance, Canberra
- Zoe Fatouros, Commercial Insurance, Melbourne
- Sally Gooch, Commercial Insurance, Adelaide
- Georgia Murphy-Haste, Pro Bono Programs, Sydney
- Christopher Orchard, Government, Melbourne
- Raymond Quinn, Corporate & Commercial, Canberra
- Ashley Sherr, Workplace, Melbourne
- Mary Trimboli, Government, Canberra
- Laura Wells, Government, Adelaide