Australian Growth Company Awards
About the awards
Successfully launched in 2012, the Australian Growth Company Awards celebrate excellence in the mid-market. They recognise companies that demonstrate high rates of growth, as well as innovation, integrity, contribution to community and sustainable growth.
2013 award categories and criteria
There are four award categories:
- Growth Company of the Year
- Growth Company CEO of the Year
- Exit of the Year
- Growth Company to Watch.
Award nominees need to have been in business for more than two years and be an Australian Company, citizen or resident.
Find out more about each of the award categories and criteria.
2013 winners and finalists
The 2013 award winners and finalists were announced at a at a cocktail event at the Westin Hotel in Sydney on 24 October. Click here to see photos of the night.
Growth Company of the Year
OzForex Pty Ltd - Winner: Click here to read an interview with Neil Helm, CEO of OzForex
- Appliances Online
- Five D Holdings Pty Limited
- Open Colleges Australia Pty Ltd
- Rhino Rack Australia Pty Ltd
- Wise Tech Global Pty Limited
Growth Company CEO of the Year
Christopher Ride, Interactive Pty Limited - Winner: Click here to read an interview with Christopher Ride
- Richard Cropley, Rhino Rack Australia Pty Ltd
- Neville Katz, Australian Portable Buildings Australia Pty Ltd
- Paul Warman, Evolution Road Maintenance
Growth Company to Watch
Five Am Life Pty Ltd - Winner: Click here to read an interview with David Prior, Founder of Five Am Life Pty Ltd
- NextGen Distribution Pty Ltd
- Smart Business Telecom Pty Ltd
Exit of the Year
Rafferty's Garden Pty Ltd - Winner
- Nintex Group Pty Ltd
- Virtus Health Limited
Why enter the awards?
Participating in the awards gives you and your company the opportunity to:
- gain industry recognition for high rates growth, innovation, integrity, contribution to the community and sustainable growth
- raise your business profile through positive media exposure and publicity
- become part of an exclusive network of high performing growth companies in the mid-market. The Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn Group – gives you the opportunity to connect with a network of Australia's mid-market business leaders and innovators, as well as access to mid-market insight and analysis from industry thought leaders.
- network with the leaders of the award partner sponsors – Macquarie Capital, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Deloitte, Westpac Institutional Bank, MYOB, AVCAL and Private Equity Media, and
- attract interest from potential investors and business partners
Celebrate your business success by completing a nomination form today. Download a nomination form here.
Nominations closed on 14 September 2013.
Deciding on the winners
An independent judging panel, comprising leaders in their fields from the award partners, will assess the nomination forms and then interview shortlist nominees to make their decision. The judges will be rewarding nominees who meet the eligibility criteria, and display outstanding innovation, sustainability and integrity. The award ceremony, to be held at the Westin Hotel on 24 October 2013, marks the culmination of the 2013 Australian Growth Company Awards program. Category winners will be announced and celebrated by leading business people and entrepreneurs around the country.
We thank each of the inaugural award partners for their support in bringing these awards to life.
2012 Winners and finalists
The 2012 Australian Growth Company Award winners and finalists were drawn from a diverse range of industries. Read their inspiring stories here.
Watch this interview with Carl Jackson, CEO of OzSale – winner of the 2012 Australian Growth Company Award – to find out more about the incredible growth journey and its secrets to success.
p: +61 2 9260 2579
p: +61 2 9373 3506