Successfully launched in 2012, the Australian Growth Company Awards celebrate excellence in the mid-market. They recognise companies that demonstrate high rates of growth, as well as innovation, integrity, contribution to community and sustainable growth.
Download a 2014 nomination form here.
Nominations open on 1 July 2014 and close on 15 September 2014.
Participating in the awards gives you and your company the opportunity to:
- gain industry recognition for high rates growth, innovation, integrity, contribution to the community and sustainable growth
- raise your business profile through positive media exposure and publicity
- become part of an exclusive network of high performing growth companies in the mid-market. The Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn Group – gives you the opportunity to connect with a network of Australia's mid-market business leaders and innovators, as well as access to mid-market insight and analysis from industry thought leaders
- network with the leaders of the award partner sponsors – Macquarie Capital, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Deloitte, Westpac Institutional Bank, MYOB, AVCAL and Private Equity Media, and
- attract interest from potential investors and business partners.
An independent judging panel, comprising leaders in their fields from the award partners, assess the nomination forms and interview shortlist nominees to make their decision. The judges reward nominees who meet the eligibility criteria, and display outstanding innovation, sustainability and integrity.
The award ceremony, held at the Westin Hotel, Sydney on 16 October 2014, marks the culmination of the annual Australian Growth Company Awards program. Category winners are announced and celebrated by leading business people and entrepreneurs around the country.
We thank each of the inaugural award partners for their support in bringing these awards to life.