Successfully launched in 2012, the Australian Growth Company Awards celebrate excellence in the mid-market. They recognise companies that demonstrate high rates of growth, as well as innovation, integrity, contribution to community and sustainable growth.
Nominations open on 1 July 2015 and close on 1 September 2015. Access the 2015 nomination form here.
Join The Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn Group to keep up to date on the 2015 Awards.
2015 award categories
The 2015 award categories are:
- Growth Company of the Year Award
- Agri-Business and Food Growth Company of the Year Award
- Wholesale and Manufacturing Growth Company of the Year Award
- Financial Services and Business Services Growth Company of the Year Award
- Health and Life Sciences Growth Company of the Year Award
- Technology Growth Company of the Year Award
- Women in Leadership Award
- Exit of the Year Award
Growth Company of the Year criteria:
- be an Australian company
- have been in business for more than two years, and
- demonstrate a turnover in the mid-market range of $25 million to $500 million.
Women in Leadership criteria
- be an Australian citizen or resident
- have been working in your field for more than two years, and
- be involved (CEO/C-suite/Exec director or equivalent position) in a company with a turnover in the mid-market range of $25 million to $500 million.
Exit of the Year criteria:
- have closed in FY15
- involve one or more Australian companies, and
- be valued in the mid-market range of $25 million to $500 million.
Participating in the awards gives you and your company the opportunity to:
- gain industry recognition for high rates growth, innovation, integrity, contribution to the community and sustainable growth
- raise your business profile through positive media exposure and publicity
- become part of an exclusive network of high performing growth companies in the mid-market. The Australian Growth Company Awards LinkedIn Group – gives you the opportunity to connect with a network of Australia's mid-market business leaders and innovators, as well as access to mid-market insight and analysis from industry thought leaders
- network with the leaders of the award partner sponsors – Sparke Helmore Lawyers, Deloitte, Macquarie Capital, Intralinks, MYOB, AVCAL, 2020 Exchange and Private Equity Media, and
- attract interest from potential investors and business partners.
An independent judging panel, comprising leaders in their fields from the award partners, assess the nomination forms and interview shortlist nominees to make their decision. The judges reward nominees who meet the eligibility criteria, and display outstanding innovation, sustainability and integrity.
The award ceremony, held in Sydney on 29 October 2015, marks the culmination of the annual Australian Growth Company Awards program. Category winners are announced and celebrated by leading business people and entrepreneurs around the country.
Thank you to each of our award partners for their support in bringing these awards to life.