Sparke Helmore Lawyers has been listed in four practice areas and 14 of the firm's lawyers have received recommendations in the 2018 Legal 500 Asia Pacific directory.
The firm has been recognised as a leading Australian practice in Banking & Finance, Insurance, Intellectual Property and IT & Telecoms.
Congratulations to the following partners, who have received special mentions in the Directory:
- Ben Burney, Banking & Finance
- Richard Chew, Intellectual Property & Technology
- John Coorey, Commercial Insurance
- Gillian Davidson, Commercial Insurance
- Wyn Davies, Intellectual Property & Technology
- Adam Fuller, Banking & Finance
- Patrick McGrath, Commercial Insurance
- Belinda Michalk, Commercial Insurance
- Joanna Lee, Intellectual Property & Technology
- Holly McAdam, Government Commercial
- Richard Morrison, Government Commercial
- Shannon Platt, Intellectual Property & Technology
- Wes Rose, Commercial Insurance, and
- Chris Wood, Commercial Insurance.
The Legal 500, which is updated annually, profiles law firms internationally and recommends leading firms and practitioners across different areas of law within the Asia-Pacific region. The listings are determined by feedback from legal practitioners and from independent research on each law firm's deals and matters over the past financial year.