What we do
- Policy wording—working with insurers to create, develop and enhance easy to understand insurance policies, and respond to fast-changing cyber risks
- Policy coverage issues—advising clients and their claims handlers on policy coverage issues, and working with insurers and reinsurers on hypothetical coverage issues as part of developing policies
- Pre-breach—assisting corporations on pre-breach risk management and cyber resilience
- Privacy—developing data protection and privacy structures for public and private sector clients to respond to regulatory requirements and actions
- Working with response teams—working with a number of established cyber claim response teams on behalf of insurers, and coordinating the response team in larger matters to ensure privilege and the chain of evidence is properly maintained
- Claims—advising on insurance claims, such as phishing attacks causing loss to third parties, data breach and notification issues, and business interruption claims after a cyber breach has occurred
- Industry briefings and training—tailored training on cyber insurance and regular presentations at industry forums and seminars
What others say
The policy we drafted for Emergence Insurance Underwriting Pty Ltd was awarded the "Broker's Pick" Award 2015 by Insurance Business magazine.
The Insurance and Risk Management Institute in the US described the policy as:
"a truly ingenious reconfiguration of the approach they use in the US... It is so much more understandable than what is offered by any other leading US Insurers' forms."